How can OneSpace assist you?
- You haven't earned any qualifications yet. Access to work on WorkStation requires qualifications. Use the Earn Qualifications page of WorkStation to take our skill assessments and earn access to work.
- You haven't verified your PayPal account. Access to work on WorkStation requires a verified PayPal account. Use the Manage Account page to manage your PayPal account.
- Our assignments aren't currently accepting new freelancers. We call this a "closed workforce." If an assignment has a closed workforce, only freelancers who have previously worked on the assignment have access.
- Your work is awaiting review. If you're a Trainee or Beginner on a particular assignment, you'll regain access to tasks once your pending work is cleared.
- Your access to certain assignments has been removed. Check your email and task feedback to make sure we didn't remove your access to one or more assignments.
- When you submit a task, that task has to be reviewed and approved before you will be paid for it. We try to review all tasks within 24 to 72 hours of submission. However, in some instances, it can take 7 to 10 business days for your work to be reviewed. During this time, the payment status will show as "Pending" in your account.
- Once we approve your task, the payment status will change to "Owed."
- The following morning at approximately 3:00 a.m. Central time, the funds will be deposited into your PayPal account. At this point, the payment status will change to "Paid."
Click here to access the OneSpace freelancer forum. Forum participation is not mandatory but is highly encouraged.
- Link and confirm your bank account.
- Verify your credit or debit card information.
- Provide your Social Security number.
*You will always be paid the original agreed upon rate for any work you submit that we consider acceptable. You will not, however, be paid any additional royalties if we sell, reproduce or otherwise use that work.
- Violation of our terms of service
- Established patterns of low-quality work
If you are in training for an assignment, OneSpace will limit the amount of tasks you can have pending at once. This limit is assignment-specific and ensures you receive all necessary feedback and can make improvements before submitting a large volume of tasks.
Once you reach the minimum acceptance rate that's required for promotion, you'll graduate from Trainee to Beginner. The criteria for promotion varies by assignment and is based on the subjectivity and difficulty of the work required. To learn more about task training, click here.